Copyright Infringement Notice
If you believe your copyright is being infringed by content on our website, please send a written notice to:Legal Department
21 Hare Hill Road
www.playbea.com is committed to managing copyright complaints responsibly and in compliance with applicable laws, including international treaties and the laws of the various countries from which www.playbea.com operates.
In those circumstances where the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") is applicable, it is our policy to expeditiously remove content that is the subject of a correctly prepared notice under Section 512(c). We have included the elements of a DMCA notice below, and have also prepared some sample language to assist you in preparing a correct DMCA notice.
We encourage you to consult a lawyer before submitting a notice of copyright infringement. Copyright laws may allow a person to use a work in certain ways without the copyright owner's permission. Please note that Section 512(f) of the DMCA states that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents in a DMCA notice that content is infringing shall be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys' fees incurred by the alleged infringer.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
Take-down Policy and Procedures
www.playbea.com respects the intellectual property rights of others just as it expects third parties to respect its rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a take-down notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. We are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner)
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please provide the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the alleged offending work]
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complainant including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number
- A statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all take-down notices to the following. Please send by email for prompt attention.
DMCA Agent, Playbea Limited, 21 Hare Hill Road , Littleborough , Greater Manchester , United Kingdom
Counter Notification - Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being take-down because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
- Your physical or electronic signature
- A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or mis-identification of the material to be removed or disabled
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification
- Email your counter notice to our DMCA Agent: Again, email is encouraged for quick resolution.
Repeat Infringement Policy
Playbea Limited takes copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringement policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Playbea Limited maintains a list of the DMCA notices from its copyright holders with its registered DMCA Agent. The company makes a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringements on this list pursuant to the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA.
Playbea Limited reserves the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to regularly check back here to review this policy for any policy updates.